Hi! I’m Stacia, I’m 23 years old, and I’m a full-time student studying Respiratory Therapy. I started my bookstgram in February and i have loved meeting so many people and reading books I’d have never heard of otherwise! In my free time away from learning, I read. YA Fantasy is my favorite genre but recently I have journeyed into a few mysteries and contemporaries and I enjoyed the trip.
Being that I read and review books, I have a star rating scale for my reads. I’ll try my best to explain it below:
- Umm. Wow. This was absolute garbage. Hot garbage. A hot garbage fire. DNF’d (did not finish)/finished and hated every minute of it. Burn it with the quickness. Definitely not “my jam”.
- The only thing keeping this from the garbage is the *one* saving grace (a good character, one amazing scene, etc.). Not my jam, but could be good for someone else.
- Average rating. Decent book with a fairly good plot/characters. Enter at your own risk.
- Really great read. Still highly recommended to everyone, but just a few snags that made me hold back that last star (plot holes, underdeveloped world-building, etc.)
- Absolutely amazing. I can’t even put into words how good this book was. Everyone with eyes and/or ears needs to read this IMMEDIATELY.
I also employe the use of half stars. These are usually reserved for books on the border of one rating or another. I haven’t given anything a zero star before because I believe all books are worthy of praise because it’s hard to become a published author.
If you ever want to chat, feel free to drop me a line at my Instagram, @stacialovestoread. Publishers and/or authors with review requests, beta read requests or promotional requests, please email me at email@example.com