Hi there! I’m Sarah. I’m 26 and I currently live in Honolulu, Hawai’i with my boyfriend and my very fat cat, Dim Sum. I’m also a (hopefully, fingers crossed!) soon-to-be-licensed attorney.
I’ve loved reading from a young age. When I love something, I usually can’t help but finish it in one sitting. (My dad still calls me his “book-eater” because of it). I love contemporary romances, young adult, and mysteries/thrillers, but I am absolute TRASH for a good romantic comedy. Seriously—a good rom-com is my kryptonite.
5 stars = I absolutely loved this book. I will likely annoy all of my friends and family talking about this book for days, weeks, months, years, to come. I will shout my love for this book from a mountaintop.
4.5 stars = I loved this book. This book was almost perfect for me, but there is just something that’s keeping me from giving it the full monty.
4 stars = I really enjoyed this book. There might be something missing for me, or something that didn’t sit with me, but I’ll still recommend this book.
3.5 stars = I enjoyed this book and overall, thought it was a good book. That being said, it just didn’t stand out to me.
3 stars = I don’t feel one way or the other about this book. I probably wouldn’t recommend this to a friend, but I can also see why others might enjoy it.
2.5 stars = I disliked this book but there’s something, maybe even a small character or storyline, that I found at least slightly engaging and redeemable and worthy of that extra half star.
2 stars = I disliked this book but was at least able to finish it.
1 star = DNF (did not finish).
I am currently accepting requests to review books. You can contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the following before sending your request:
* I accept requests from publishers, publicists, and authors.
* I prefer physical ARCs over digital copies, but I do accept both.
* All reviews will be posted to Goodreads.
* I will post a review to Instagram if you have provided me with a physical ARC.
* I will not post a review to Instagram if I am giving the book less than three stars, but I will still post a review to Goodreads.
* If I have received a book in exchange for a review, I will always leave a disclaimer at the bottom of my review.
* I will always do my best to review every review copy that I accept, but I cannot guarantee a review for every ARC.
Thank you! Sarah