Alright, we’re already well into August so this is a little late, but instead of a monthly TBR list I’ve decided that I’m going to start doing a possibility list or a hopeful list!
I also recently decided that I needed those book cart vibes in my life, so my boyfriend got me an adorable book cart from target. I’m terrible at organizing my books (which is weird because I’m normally hyper-organized and a total sucker for all things organization- and stationary-related) but I love having my book cart because now I’m putting all of my to-be-read books on my cart!
For my August possibility pile, I wanted to really push myself to branch out of my normal genres. I’m on vacation until August 19th, so I thought this would be the perfect month to spend time exploring different genres. Of course, I have my contemporary romances on there because I don’t think I can even go a week without wanting to read one, but I also have some fantasy, non-fiction, and more sentimental romance on there too!
August Hopefuls (*gifted ARC)
- The 7 1/2 Deaths of Evelyn Hardcastle by Stuart Turton
- The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman
- Bringing Down the Duke by Evie Dunmore*
- Circe by Madline Miller
- Emma and Luke are Totally Together by Rachel Arnett*
- The Girl He Used to Know by Tracey Garvis Graves
- How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristin Rockaway
- Roomies by Christina Lauren
- The Simple Wild by K.A. Tucker
- Stardust by Neil Gaiman
- Three Women by Lisa Taddeo
- The Wedding Party by Jasmine Guillory
- Whisper Network by Chandler Baker
I’ve already read a few books that aren’t on my possibilities/hopefuls list, but I’m feeling pretty optimistic about being able to get to a lot of these! Have you read any of these? If so, I’d love to hear what you thought!