The month is over and I (as usual) I didn’t read as many books as I’d have liked. Nonetheless, here goes my June reads!
1. The Friend Zone by Abby Jimenez. My Goodreads review can be found here and my blog post about it can be found here! I absolutely adored this book. This book was amazing for the infertility rep and is sure to make you cry for one reason or another.
2. Girls of Storm and Shadow by Natasha Ngan. I was so thankful to receive an ARC of this book from the wonderful people at Jimmy Patterson Books. This book is the second in the Girls of Paper and Fire series. I have my review posted at Goodreads, but if you haven’t read the first one, DON’T READ IT BECAUSE SPOILERS.
3. Truth or Beard by Penny Reid. This book is one in a compilation of romcoms. It’s the opener of that compilation and (in my opinion) it was so bad. Check my review for more info.
5. How to Hack a Heartbreak by Kristen Rockaway. Pockets for women in STEM! P o c k e t s because the MC codes a whole website from the ground up. Yes. Yes. He’s.
6. Pucked by Helena Hunting. Y’all wanna talk about s t e a m y! Hockey romance + decent smut scenes + severely sarcastic MC = good time!
Y’all read anything good last month? Let me know in the comments!
*Links go back to my Goodreads review of each book, and in the case of The Friend Zone, it links to my before posted review.