May is gone and so is my attempt at trying to keep a TBR. Clearly I don’t know the meaning of “reading on course” and I just do what I want 🙃 No matter! I was able to get through 5 books this month, so time for the round up!
1. Magic for Liars by Sarah Gailey. I absolutely loved this one! Coming soon on June 4th; definitely pick up a copy of this one come Tuesday!
2. The Girl in the Picture by Alexandra Monir. This book had soo much potential with the dead student and a love triangle…but I don’t think it was executed well.
3. Bright Burning Stars by A.K. Small. I just posted my review for this one to Goodreads. I did not like this one AT ALL. There were so many topics that were discussed that can potentially be triggering, so please take care of yourself before you read this one. ❤️
4. Finale by Stephanie Garber. I was so underwhelmed by this one. I had like million-billion high hopes for the close to the Caraval series.
5. Tell Me Three Things by Julie Buxbaum. This was such a cute little high school romance! I was just as invested in knowing who Somebody-Nobody was as Jessie was!
So. Tell me about your May; what’d you get to read? What books are you looking forward to reading next month?