I haven’t been the best at sticking to my TBRs these last few week buuuut I think this month will turn things around! Here’s my list of hopefuls:
1. *The Bride Test by Helen Hoang. Amy lent me her copy, and I am so grateful! I actually finished this book last Wednesday so be on the look out for my review sooon!
2. Furyborn by Claire Legrand. I was gifted this from a friend! I’ve heard great things, and I loved Claire’s book Sawkill Girls!
3. *The Right Swipe by Alisha Rai. I love the premise of this story so I’ll be trying it out!
4. Four Dead Queens by Astrid Scholte. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
5. *Ricochet by Kathryn Berla. Parallel universes are always fun!!
6. Evermore by Sara Holland. I really enjoyed Everless, so I just need to close up the duology!
*indicates an ARC
What are you hoping to read this month? Have you read anything on my list?