Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks topic was new to me authors I read in 2018. I read a bunch of new authors in 2018 so it was difficult to narrow it down to 10.
1. Where the crawdads sing by Delia Owens
2. Gentlemen’s Guide to vice and virtue by Mackenzie Lee
3. A Ladder to the sky by John Boyne
4. All we ever wanted by Emily Giffin
5. Next year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton
6. The kiss Quotient by Helena Hoang
7. The astonishing color of ever after by Emily X.R. Pan
8. The apocalypse of Elena Mendoza by Shaun David Hutchinson
9. The Not so perfect Mother by Kerry Fisher
10. Come as you are by Lauren Blakely
These are my ten new to me authors. I feel in love with their writing and hope I can read more of there work this year!
Who were your top ten new to me authors?