Top Ten Tuesday was created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
This weeks topic is Best books you’ve read in 2018. Now I read less than 40 books this year, but some of them were absolutely amazing. The writing, the stories, characters, etc. Let’s dig in….
12. To Be Honest by Maggie Ann Martin (Review)
11. Toil & Trouble (Review)
10. What if it’s us by Adam Silvera (Review)
9. The Afterlife of Holly Chase by Cynthia Hand (Review)
8.Next Year in Havana by Chanel Cleeton (Review)
7.Blanca & Roja by Anna Marie Mcclemore (Review)
6. The Astonishing Color Of After by Emily X.R. Pan (Review)
5. Sadie by Courtney Summers (Review)
4. Lady’s Guide to Petticoats and Piracy by Mackenzie Lee (Review to Come)
3. Gentlemen’s Guide to Vice and Virtue by Mackenzie Lee (Review)
2. The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang (Review)
- Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens (Review)
These are my faves of the year. What were yours? See anything on your faves list or your 2019 TBR?